Thursday 24 March 2016

Addition to the contemplation series

Contemplation: Layers and Light II
Acrylic on canvas
40"x30"
2016

I've emptied 1 and half bottles of medium doing this. Definitely a challenge for me and I've banged my head against the wall 40 times (lame figure of speech I know, please forgive me) . I had an expectations in my head of what its should look like. This piece marked an uncharted territory for me personally and I think I've said to my myself,"WTF??!!" Twice every time I banged my head to the wall (lame figure of speech I know, please forgive me PART II).

Yup, but anyhoo I think this basically kinda resembles what I have pictured in my head. I'm a recovering control freak. So please forgive me.


Contemplation: Sky
Acrylic on canvas
40"x30"
2016
*watermarked

This one took me a long time to contemplate. And when I found my way, it is a blessing. And I could not achieve have this without working on other pieces meanwhile. Cause the more work I do, the more I discover and discovery, helped me preserver through this one. I have posted about the beginning stage of this work last year in this blog.

For gallery view of my works go to: www.flickr.com/artkugallery

No comments:

Post a Comment