Saturday 9 June 2012

D'un Monde A L'autre by Karen Charmoille and Carine Juget

Karen Charmoille is a humorous and gracious French lady who trained under my studio partner Carolyn Law for a few years. She still frequents our studio ARThaus. Never would I figure that she would be an aspiring artist. Totally inspirational, Karen Charmoille is a passionate painter who fell in love with oil painting... and being French, from her experience working in the perfume industry, which is an art by itself, I could tell that it's in her "blood". From her works, I could tell that she is evolving from a classical painter to a more daring knife painting. Progress is always good and I salute her for her courageous en devour.

The title of the show means "Of a world to another" at Volvo showroom Singapore 7th June 2012, I can sense her capturing her experience from living abroad from her motherland and her travel wonders. Karen Charmoille is an inspiration to all amateur painters. Congratulations Karen!


My favorite work from her titled "Red Tiles" 



 Oh and that Carolyn Law (far right) my studio partner.


For art lessons, visit us as www.arthaus.com.sg

2 comments:

  1. Nice Blogging!!!
    Wishing you All The Best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Im not a pro but trying. Wish u all e best too!

      Delete