Tuesday 3 May 2016

New addition to the contemplation series.





These are some of the last pieces I did, preparing for the show. And hands-down, the most enjoyable. It's when I've come to a point of higher understanding of my concept together with the application of medium. These are done with acrylic on canvas.

The subtle texture and smoothness that I pleasantly discovered by applying acrylic and medium with no brush at all. The process somewhat feels like a Chinese painting.

The one at the top ( Contemplation: Black note) is my favourite. But I am too busy to make a bigger piece so I'm just showing the small experimental piece. But I'm definitely gonna make a bigger piece when I'm back from Melbourne end of this month. Peace!

For gallery view of my works:
www.flickr.com/artkugallery

Facebook me:
www.facebook.com/projectwonderwall

No comments:

Post a Comment