Sunday 19 June 2016

Work in progress. Layering with Pyrrole red, white and gold.



Had gone insane with experimenting with colours and layers. I posted in my facebook page 2-3 days ago while waiting for layers to dry of some works I randomly, I, at the spur of the moment decided to partake.

These are the pictures taken when I am working particularly with an expensive acrylic pigment I bought, Pyrolle red, proffesional acrylic colour by Winsor & Newton.  Although the colour is magnificent, I am unhappy about how it turned out. Which is almost crimson. Anyhoo, since I already knew how unimpressive it turned out to be, I will mix it with something. No conclusion yet, but something.

With the down set, I definitely able to buck myself up and continue with the journey. Its fasting month now, and I have not a drop of water nor food since 5.30am this morning and to break fast is at sundown 7.12pm. The biggest challenge of it all is sluggishness, sleepiness, and lack of focus, mostly psychological, but it's hard. But the sunshine out of the dark cloud is, I am able to do it. It's not that hard once you decide and choose to abstain from necessity for a period of time. A great sense of accomplishment. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment